Dallas — Last week the first Industry Night in the Broadway Series at AT&T Performing Arts Center, for A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, was a bona fide hit. So it's time to prepare for the next two Industry Night events:
- The 20th Anniversary Tour of RENT on Tuesday, Sept. 27 (tickets are $30 for dress circle and upper levels or $65 for orchestra)
- The megahit The Book of Mormon on Tuesday, Dec. 27 (tickets are $50 for grand tier or $86 for the orchestra terrace)
Industry Night is presented by ATTPAC and TheaterJones. With each of these, it's the beginning of the second week of the tour.
With each show, you get:
- A special price in a dedicated section
- VIP Lanyard
- Private pre-show and intermission social
- Post show party with the cast
- Chances to win tickets and swag
You can also see more on the Facebook event page for each show.
We look forward to seeing you at the Industry Nights, and look for an announcement of more of these for the shows in 2017, too.